Wednesday 19 January 2011

The Story So Far

So I started barefooting at the end of last July and not really knowing how it was going to turn out just stuck my experiences in my normal blog. But it’s all turned out rather more surprising than I expected and so impressed with the stunning results have I been that I’ve become something of a barefoot bore. So I thought that as it’s not something that appeals to everyone, it might be a better idea to put the barefoot stuff in a separate blog. This also gives me a clean record of my progress to check back on and smile at and, who knows, might also prove to be of interest to anyone else out there considering ditching their shoes  and giving it a go. So here it is. I copied the barefoot blogs from my other blog and pasted them below with the correct dates and will now take it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment